COMPARE OUR ALL-INCLUSIVE, 10-STEP RESIDENTIAL CARPET CLEANING PROCESS TO WHAT THE OTHER GUYS OFFER:
1. We pre-inspect your carpets to look for any special needs (spots, stains, seams, premature wear, and more).
2. We pre-vacuum carpets & baseboards with a system that is 4-5 times more powerful than most household vacuums -- just to get your carpets ready for the best possible cleaning!
3. We pre-treat spots, spills & stains, plus we pre-spray entire carpet to loosen ground-in dirt.
4. We use a truck-mounted, hot water extraction system (steam cleaning), which is the method recommended by all major carpet manufacturers. With most jobs, we also use a rotary jet extractor that makes about 2400 passes across your carpet per minute. This helps to increase both our cleaning and drying capabilities.
5. We apply a specially-formulated pH balancing rinse to help remove additional soil and neutralize any residual cleaning products.
6. We apply a lemon-scented deodorizer.
7. We block / tab furniture legs to protect both your furniture and your carpet from dye and moisture transfers.
We move items such as sofas, end tables, coffee tables, chairs, dining tables, etc. However, for safety reasons, we do not move china cabinets, hutches, entertainment centers, beds, night stands nor any electronics.
Now if you want adjacent closets cleaned at no additional charge, please make sure that they are empty and ready to go. And let us know before we get to that part of the job!
8. We apply a quality carpet protector to replace the factory-applied protector that has long-since worn off. And it comes with a 365-Day Written Guarantee against *most* new stains!
9. We set up powerful air movers to help your carpet dry FAST! (typically dry to the touch before our technicians leave your home). Your carpets will normally be dry in 3 - 4 hours!
10. When everything else is done, we groom your carpet to set the nap
We don't claim to be the cheapest carpet cleaner around, but we do promise to give you the best value for your hard-earned dollars.
Don't be fooled by cheap, inexperienced, uninformed, uneducated, poorly trained, wet-for-days,
bate-n-switch, fly-by-night, one-time-shot,
splash-n-dash "bargain" companies